jeudi 29 juillet 2010

Taeyang feels more like an adult:)




The passionate man who always gives his fans the best stage through sensible songs and performances, Taeyang is back.

Taeyang released his first full-length album ‘SOLAR.’ In addition to the title track ‘I Need a Girl,’ the entire album is filled with Taeyang’s own songs, Taeyang’s own performance, and Taeyang’s own feel.

We met with a Taeyang, who seemed much more relaxed and much brighter than before.

# Transformation
Beginning with his title track, there’s a much more comfortable feel to his music compared to before. Taeyang said, “I thought to do music that was broader even if it meant throwing away some of my greed. Those who have been enjoying my music may feel a little put down, but I want to say that this is the just the beginning,” with his trademark adorable smile.

He spent about a year and half preparing for this album. There were times he felt a heaviness during this period. He felt this way even moreso when he thought about his fans who were waiting for him. Thinking about it now, he considers those times a good experience.

He learned many things while getting ready for this album. He spent a lot of time thinking about relationships between people and learning about his future direction. No matter how much he thinks about it, interpersonal relationships are the hardest.

Taeyang said, “In life there are things you have to carry with you with conviction and things to come that you have to pledge yourself to. If I had simply held out on my stubbornness, this album probably wouldn’t have come out even in 10 years.”

# I’m brighter?
There are many times when we look at Taeyang and think that he’s serious. This time, the feeling we got that he was a lot brighter than before made us feel good.

Taeyang said, “I thought too much and so I had a lot of worries. And then I realized that in the end it wasn’t good to focus on one worry too much. First of all, I wasn’t happy when I had a lot of worries on my mind. I wanted to do music that was deep and wide but if I had been anything like I was before, brighter music would have been difficult to do. And it was hard to accept it too. So I decided to change. I decided to put my worries aside and put more energy into my music. But of course, I guess it’s hard to change my nature.”

# The music I want to do
Taeyang grasped the direction he wants his music to go while putting together his album. He revealed, “The kind of music that I ultimately want to do is the same kind of music, but will also make you bounce to the beat and give you energy after a long day’s work, will fill you up with hope, and will make you feel comforted and warm when you listen to it after a long, tiring day.”

Taeyang, who experienced this kind of change, felt that he had become more of an adult. The idea of being adult in and of itself is not awkward.

# I Need a Girl
This song describes the girl that could be the dream girl for men everywhere. Big Bang’s G-Dragon was featured. Taeyang said, “I think that when it comes to who fits the best with this song and who fits the best with my music, there’s only G-Dragon,” revealing how much he trusted G-Dragon.

Taeyang’s affection for G-Dragon did not end here. “I think Jiyong is the only friend I have left. The members of Big Bang are starting to feel more and more precious to me. Right now the areas that Jiyong and I are pursuing are little different, but you never know what kind of music we’ll be making as we diligently go forward. When I think about it, I get excited. He’s my biggest companion and we really care for each other,” he revealed.

We wondered about Taeyang’s actual dream girl. Taeyang said that his real dream girl is someone who sparks a curiosity when he sees her.

# Japan activities
Taeyang wants to work even harder in Japan from now on.

He said, “I think I have to do better with my activities in Japan. It’s a huge music market and performances are really well developed. It’s a country whose system works really well, where I can show my best stage as long as I’m in good condition.”

Big Bang will be participating in Summer Sonic, which will be held in Japan on August 7-8.

# My goal
When asked about his goal, Taeyang began by saying, “As Big Bang, the goal we set for ourselves was to become the world’s best.”

He continued, “Personally, I’ve made some changes. I could already be the best to someone. If that’s the case, I have no choice but to do my absolute best every single time. If I continue to put forth my all, I could become the world’s best. I simply work hard believing in that potential. Even if I don’t get to stand on a really grand stage, I want to become a singer that can convey that emotion to any passing stranger,” as his eyes began to shine brighter.

# Big Bang
Taeyang said that he would like to see Big Bang become a group like the Rolling Stones or U2. Rather than doing music that gives momentary pleasure, he wants to do music that will continue to move people 20, 30 years down the line.

He shared, “We’re still lacking, but I want to become a group that continues to improve our talent and lasts. I think I couldn’t be happier if we became a group like the Rolling Stones or U2 who can move people with our music.”

Taeyang makes us wait in anticipation for his future music with his feel-good transformation, his casual change. We send many blessings to Taeyang’s future path, as he continues to love the music he does and as his heart for his members grows bigger.


Music is his life!! For him it's more important than everything!! Why does he have soo much worries?? HE IS  THE NUMBER 1!! He has only to call us then we would come immediately and show him that these worries are groundless!! He doesn't realize that he is the best - that's why he can't say anything good about himself!! Sunshineeee wake up!! There isn't anyone who is better than YOUUU!! Keep fightiing!! We support you!!!

TAEYANG always VIP*.*

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire